What's new
Music Forums

Looking for a place to dive deep into your favorite albums, discover emerging artists, or debate the latest industry news? You’ve found it. Music Forums is a dedicated space for fans of every genre, ranging from classic rock and jazz to modern indie, electronic, and hip-hop. Whether you're an audiophile searching for the best vinyl pressings, a musician looking for feedback, or a casual listener wanting to share your daily playlist, our community is here for you.

Register a free account today to join the conversation, start your own threads, and connect with a global network of like-minded music enthusiasts through your own private inbox. Don't just listen to music. Be part of the discussion.

Recent content by Drogon

  1. Drogon

    What are the biggest challenges musicians face in the industry today?

    I think building an audience is tougher than ever. Great music alone isn't always enough. You also need a strong online presence and consistent engagement to get noticed.
  2. Drogon

    Whose music do you prefer more? Mariah Carey or Taylor Swift?

    Taylor Swift for me. Her energy is unmatched, and I always enjoy how she connects with her audience. Her songs are the ones I find myself going back to most often.
  3. Drogon

    Musicians that are no longer with us, but will never be forgotten?

    I would say Chester Bennington. His music got me through some tough days, and the emotion in his voice still hits just as hard every time I listen.
  4. Drogon

    How Do I Get My Music on Spotify Editorial Playlists?

    I would also focus on getting listeners to save and share your songs. Strong engagement can help Spotify's algorithm notice your music, even without an editorial playlist.
  5. Drogon

    My favorite music

    I love Immortals. It's one of those songs that never gets old for me. The energy is infectious, and it always puts me in a better mood.
  6. Drogon

    The 5 Biggest Oliver Tree Songs Ever 🎵

    Swing & a Miss has always been one of my favorites too. It deserves a mention alongside his biggest hits.
  7. Drogon

    How do musicians maintain focus during a performance?

    Some people may rely on drugs, but I don't think that's what keeps most musicians focused. Practice, experience, and adrenaline probably play a much bigger role during live performances.
  8. Drogon

    Most favorite songs remind us of a fond memory.

    "You Sang to Me" by Marc Anthony always brings back memories for me. It's one of those songs that instantly takes me back to a different time whenever I hear it.
  9. Drogon

    What's your favourite song right now?

    My favourite song currently is Played First by Real Boston Richey.
  10. Drogon

    Has music lost consistency and hype compared to past years?

    I think there's still great music today, but it's harder to find because so much is released. Older songs also seem to stay memorable for much longer, which makes them feel more timeless.
  11. Drogon

    What is your favorite dance music track?

    Do you know if this movie is on Netflix? I'm so much interested in watching the kind of dance they performed in the picture. It looks like something crazy.
  12. Drogon

    What is the fastest way to make money as an artist?

    A lot of good and talented artist get signed up by a record label and they tend to be paid well. They would have to be working under the label until their contract is over.
  13. Drogon

    What artist's lifestyle do you just admire?

    Davido is one of the best artist I love so much. He's the kind of person you would always want to be your boss because he's a very kind soul.
  14. Drogon

    What is a song you didn’t appreciate until you listened to it at the right moment?

    Hello by Adele would be that song for me. I didn't fully appreciate the song until I went through a heartbroken phase in my life which was very difficult.
  15. Drogon

    Most obscure band or piece of music?

    My Spotify premium subscription just expired but I can still make use of the free version to check out the song. I'll be doing that in the next 2 hours when I'm home.
Back
Top