What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who plays rock?

Jason

LV

Notes
♬663
What instrument do you play? How long have you played? How did you learn? How good are you? Do you play in a band?

I have been playing guitar since I was 11 years old. So, I have a very good knowledge of how to get into playing rock guitar. I'm still taking lessons and I'm looking at getting better.

I have been playing guitar since I was 11 years old. So, I have a very good knowledge of how to get into playing rock guitar. I'm still taking lessons and I'm looking at getting better.
Have you played with any bands or had any other musical project? How did that go? What are some future plans?

I started playing drum set when I was still a teenager. It should be at the of 13 that I joined our school band and I was very good at it. I have played guitar but I'm not that good with it, so I stopped giving it time.

If you're into rock songs, there's always a very good chance you would know how to play guitars or drums very well. They are the two most popular instruments that's associated with rock songs. I can manage a guitar very well.

I'm more good with guitar than any other rock band musical instruments. My dad played so, I used to stay beside him as a kid. It was how I mastered how to play at a very young age.

There are so many musical instruments which I can play very well because I started playing right from my childhood. I can be able to play any kind of drum and also guitar and a piano to an excellent professionalism.

Back