What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who plays classical music?

Jason

LV

Notes
♬731
Also, who has simply played it, but not as a hobby and/or profession? Well, what do you play? How long have you played the instrument? How did you learn? Do you play in a group? How good are you?

I have tried playing classical music when I was 12 years old. I think that I did well given my age back then because I was younger. I haven't tried to play for years now and I'm not sure if I would be as good as I was when I was 12.

I have never bothered about learning how to play classical music. It's not my favourite genre of music which makes it less likely something that I would be interested in spending my time on.

I have been playing classical music as a hobby in a lowkey mode. It's a stress reliever for me and it's why I turned it into a big hobby years ago. The Baroque guitar is an instrument I've played a lot.

Also, who has simply played it, but not as a hobby and/or profession? Well, what do you play? How long have you played the instrument? How did you learn? Do you play in a group? How good are you?
I was only involved in playing classical musical instruments as a hobby. I'm not skilled enough to play as a professional to make money from it in one way or another. I've been playing for 6 years now.

I personally do and love listening to it too. I have on Spotify in the background on piano : "Brahm's Lullaby" always to relax me for music therapy.

Yes, I have been playing classical music for years. It's a soothing music to play and listen to. Moonlight sonata have been one of my favorite which I'm very your at playing.

Back