What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is your favorite punk band?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
Some people are either a fan of punk bands or just don't have an interest in punk bands. For those of you who are a fan of punk music and have a favorite punk band, it would be interesting to see what your favorites are, who knows, those who are a fan of punk music may find a new band to listen to.

Who is your favorite punk band?

I had to think it through very well and come up with Black Flag being the best punk band because of how they developed the punk music industry. Black Flag is one of original punk band to come out of the thriving hardcore scenes with Henry Rollins producing groundbreaking music in the pop culture.

I haven't attempted to listen to much punk aside from Green Day and The Clash's Rock the Casbah. I guess I would have to say Green Day, but only because I have little exposure to other bands. Who else likes Green Day? Anyway, their politics annoys me, but they got some good tunes.

Back