What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Hip Hop song are you listening to?

Drogon

LV

Do you like listening to Hip Hop songs? It's been dubbed the music for younger generations and not something the elderly loves very much.

If you enjoy listening to Hip Hop songs, which one are you listening to now? How often do you listen to Hip Hops?

I'm listening to King Snipe which was sang by Gucci Mane & Kodak Black. It's one of the best Hip Hop songs that's released this year 2023.

I'm listening to this song by Pop Smoke feat. 50 Cent & Roddy Ricch - 'The Woo'. It was a very big hit Hip Hop song in 2020. It's even why I still enjoy listening to it now.

I'm watching Under The Influence by Chris Brown now. I used to love the guy's song so much before his rape and abuse incident. He's still very good though.

At the moment, I'm listening to Kanye West song Hurricane. At some point, I thought he was losing his touch with music because of all the controversy following him but this song showed he's still got it in him.

Abracadabra by Rexxie, Naira Marley & Skiibii is the hip hop music I'm playing now. It was played in the club last week Friday and I loved it. I'm enjoying it now.

Eminem - Without Me is the rap music which I'm playing right now. Eminem is one of my favorite rappers in our modem time. He's the king of rap.

Back