What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do you like to listen to classical music?

Mason

LV

I started enjoying classical music recently and it's been one of my favorite music genre when I need a song to help get my work done faster. I usually enjoy listening to classical music whenever I'm working in my garden or farm. I also love it whenever I'm doing my laundry.

There's no particular time when I choose to listen to classical music. It all depends on my mood. I might be in the bus and it plays, if my mood clicks with it, I will enjoy it.

I started enjoying classical music recently and it's been one of my favorite music genre when I need a song to help get my work done faster. I usually enjoy listening to classical music whenever I'm working in my garden or farm. I also love it whenever I'm doing my laundry.
I also use it to get my work done faster. Except for studying, doing laundry, and working on my startup business.
I'm listening to classical music right now as I type my response.
I also use it for relaxation, playing chess, and meditation, as well as for winding down at the end of the day. Also, I listen to it whenever I feel like it.

Listening to classical music is perfect for me when I am working and I want the atmosphere to be calm but have some background sound. Classical music is perfect for that atmosphere and helps me concentrate and focus on what I need to do. Being able to have headphones on and just shut everything else off and listen to classical music is something I enjoy doing.

Classical music can be very relaxing to listen to. It's why whenever I'm home from work, I would play it until all my nerves are soothed. It even helps me to sleep off easy in the night if I played it too late in the night. I struggle to enjoy it whenever I'm reading, so I stopped playing it when I need to read.

I haven't listened to any classical music in over 2 years. I used to like it some years back but I've had my music taste changed since. I'm into Pop, rap and reggae more than I used to be.

Back