What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last musical instruments you played?

Paul

LV

I was in the church choir when I was still a kid. It was where I learnt how to play guitar at such a young age. I also know how to play the piano. They are the only musical instruments that I play often.

Piano and drums 🥁 are the only musical instruments that I know how to play. I started playing drums when I was still 7 years old and I was very good at it. I would rate myself 7/10 in playing piano.

The last musical instrument I played was the keyboard in school. I remember every music lesson we would always get given music to play on the keyboard and it would be a different music piece every time. Sometimes we enjoyed the music and other times not so much. I learned a lot though through playing the keyboard in music.

The last musical instrument I played was the piano, and I played the song Hey Jude.
I stopped playing because of my chest pain. I want to get back to the piano, however. I had not been playing for super long, and it was something I really enjoyed.

The last musical instrument I played was a flute back when I was in school. I always remember wanting to play the flute and I was super excited to start playing it but I never continued playing after school, not sure why as I did enjoy it but it just wasn't something I felt I could continue after I left school.

The last musical instrument I played was the violin back when I was in school still. I left school and never bothered with the violin again after that and have since not had the time to be able to go back to playing the violin again.

If I had the time and the money I would jump at going back to learn again as it was a lot of fun to learn and also play.

The last musical instrument that I played was a piano because it's my favourite musical instrument which I have been playing it ever since I was 7 years old.

I usually go to piano learning classes on every Saturday of the week which helps me to sharpen my skills in playing because I am thinking about going professional when it comes to playing piano.

Drums was the last musical instrument that I played and it was last evening that I played it as there was a show which my church was invited to play at. I am their lead drummer.

Back