What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you love about Puck Rock Music?

Bill Frank

LV

Notes
♬869
What do you think that makes Puck Rock a very special kind of music genre? Do you enjoy listening to punk music or it's not usually your thing?

I love listening to punk rock because of its short formats and fast tempo in how its produced.

One thing that made me love punk rock so much is the it's that kind of music genre that allows the artist the freedom to express themselves without having to follow any laid down techniques. You can tap into your emotion and let everything out as they come in a fast, short song and full of energy.

I don't like listening to music that stresses me up and it's something that punk music never does to me. It's one of the biggest reasons why I enjoyed listening to it all the time.

I personally adore punk rock music because of its unbridled energy and rebellious attitude. I enjoy the frantic guitar riffs, thunderous drumbeats, and fervent voices combine to make a defiant, emotional sound.

Reactions: Jon
Puck rock. :D Sorry, I couldn't resist mentioning it. Well, people who don't like punk might call it Puke rock. Plenty of snobs dislike punk rock, hence why it was dubbed punk at the start by other people probably. Myself, I like all sorts of music so not dissing the genre.

I personally adore punk rock music because of its unbridled energy and rebellious attitude. I enjoy the frantic guitar riffs, thunderous drumbeats, and fervent voices combine to make a defiant, emotional sound.
The the make up of punk music that draws me in to it always. It's a genre that pours in a sharp attitude from the artist. The beats in punk songs are mind blowing.

I'm not a fan of punk, but I do admire it's anti-record label stance. In fact, music was very pompous in the 70s and punk rebelled against it

Back