What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My favourite Lucky Dube Song

Drogon

LV

No matter how many times I have to listen to Lucky Dube's song "Prisoner", the song never fades away in taste. I know every lyrics in the song because I have played it countless times.

Which of his songs is your favorite?

This song Slave by Lucky Dube is possibly the best song he's released in my eyes. There's a way the song is so calm with touching lyrics.

No matter how many times I have to listen to Lucky Dube's song "Prisoner", the song never fades away in taste. I know every lyrics in the song because I have played it countless times.

Which of his songs is your favorite?

This is also my favourite Lucky Dube song. I think that it's the first of his Raggae song that I have listened to. The guy is so good to a fault. It's been a while since I have seen any of his new song.

It's I've Got You Babe which I love more than any other reggae songs by Lucky Dube. The guy was good more than I expected. I watched him performed once live on stage years ago.

This is my favorite Lucky Dube song :Remember Me. There's so much lines which says much in song. It still gives chills whenever I play it.

Some of my favorite Lucky Dube songs are ; The Hand That Giveth, Is This Freedom, Nobody Can Stop Reggae, My Brother, My Enemy and Born To Suffer.

Back