What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good is Frank Ocean?

Flint

LV

Do you think that Frank Ocean is a big artist in the R&B powerhouse? He made a big return on stage at Coachella talking about his new album that's coming out soon. He's been out of the industry for a while which makes me wonder how good his new album be.

Honestly, I don't know him very much and having said that, I'm not sure if I have listened to or watch any of his full song for once because if I ever did, there's no way I wouldn't remember him vividly. There are so artists out there I haven't come across one of their music.

I've listened to his song once or twice but I wasn't much impressed with how he sings. Yes, he's got a nice voice but there's a way he sings which I can't connect it. Also, with the way he left the industry for a while didn't help matters with me.

Unfortunately, I don't know Frank Ocean personally. I've been hearing about him but haven't had the privilege of listening to any of his songs for now.

Back