What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you pay your subscription?

Henry Smith

LV

Notes
♬903
I feel that paying for any of my subscription on monthly basis is a complete waste of time and it's going to be a bit expensive unlike when I pay for it annually. It's how I pay for all my streaming applications subscription.

Do you pay monthly or annually?

I would really love to pay for all my subscriptions annually because it's going to save a lot of hassle that comes with paying it every month which I might be too chocked financially to pay in some months. But when you pay yearly, you will forget about it till next year.

I pay my subscription on quarterly basis. I wish it's something that I can pay more than 3 months. All I can say is that it's better to pay 3 months upfront than paying every month. I should be renewing my subscription next month.

I tend to pay annually for any subscriptions I have as it turns out to be cheaper for me than paying for it monthly so I find it best to do it that way so I am saving. The only time I would pay for anything monthly is if it was the only option or if there was a chance that I would end up not using it enough to warrant the longer subscription.

As much as I would love to pay for it annually I end up doing it monthly as I can not always afford the annual payment right off the bat. It's probably a good thing as many of the subscriptions that I have ended up getting I have canceled a few days later as they have not been used as much for me to warrant paying for it for a year.

For any subscription services I have, I always pay for them annually so that I save money. Some people I know for obvious reasons are unable to do this and therefore the monthly option does come in handy for those who are unable to. I am able to pay annually and I just feel better knowing I pay it and do not have to worry about it for another year.

It's far more better to pay for all my subscriptions annually. It saves me a lot of stress. I can't remember ever paying for any of my subscriptions on monthly duration. It's more expensive too to pay monthly.

The only reason why I would understand why some people pay for their subscription on monthly basis is because they don't have the money to pay it yearly or annually. Also, it might be they don't have much trust ams confidence in that services which is why they don't go on long term subscription. I pay for my Netflix and Spotify annually.

Yearly payment of subscriptions is better. I've paid monthly and found out I was paying more than I'm supposed to should I play yearly. Since finding that out, I pay for all my subscription yearly.

I used to pay for my subscription on monthly basis but at one point I figured out that it was a complete waste of time and more money which is why I had to start paying it annually. I can tell that since then, I have always enjoyed paying for my subscription that way.

All my subscription are always on yearly renewal payment mode. I have everything set this way in order for me not to worry about having to renew within the year. The moments the subscription expires, everything will be automatically renewed.

The reason why I don't pay for my subscription on yearly basis is so that I wouldn't be forced to stick with a subscription I am no longer satisfied with their service when I want to cancel. I have to stick with paying on monthly basis so that I can switch to another subscription if there is need for it

Back