What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Music Genres?

I also enjoy rap, rock, jazz, and classical music genre. But I think that my all time favorite music genre would be rock and The Beatles is my favourite.

I like all genres of music. I can't think of any I don't like. Nonetheless, some bland and lame stuff comes in all of them.
This is how I feel towards any kind of music genre I have come across. Not one of them haven't appealed to me. I only don't play hard rock often but I still enjoy it whenever I play it.

My favourite genre of music is Rap and hip hop most of the time. It's not that I don't listen to and enjoy other genres of music but as long as it comes to rap and hip hop, they will always be my favourite and number one genre.

When it comes to the music that I like, I personally enjoy country music, KPop, and pop music. I can also tolerate some other music like rock such as Linkin Park and also Nickelback and I have also enjoyed listening to artists such as Eminem and even The Beatles in the past and have enjoyed their music.

I am a huge fan of KPop with BTS being one of the bands that I love listening to the most. I would have to say that when it comes to genres I am definitely someone who prefers KPop over any other genre at the moment but I have been known to listen to some pop as well.

Among my favorites are the folk indie, indie, and classic rock musical subgenres. I enjoy the timeless guitar riffs and melodies of classic rock, the avant-garde and distinctive sounds of indie music, and the narrative and reflective lyrics of folk indie music. Of course, my musical tastes can change depending on how I'm feeling and what I'm doing, but those three genres are always at the top of my list. Hello, how are you? What types of music do you like best?

The only music genre I don't like much is Heavy Metal music. As for any other kinds of music genre we have in the industry, as long as the songs produced in them are good with great lyrics, beats and vocals, I will love and enjoy it.

I also love all genres of music. They all appeal to me. I've never played any kind of music which I don't like. Some of them might be too light like heavy metal but I also enjoy them.

Rap is my favourite musician because it is the kind of music that gives me the vibes and energy that helps me to be very active whenever I am working.
I love rap, alternative rock, pop, K-pop and instrumentals. I'm playing NF new album - HOPE. It's a rap song album.

Back