What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite chat messenger?

Drogon

LV

Do you have particular chat messenger that's your favourite for talking with your friends and family? I have used so many chat messengers but Discord seems to be by far the best that I have used over the years. I use WhatsApp every now and then too.

I make use of Discord too and also WhatsApp for all my chatting needs. There's a chat messenger called 2go which was popular years ago, I'm not sure if it's still working now. I enjoyed using it back then.

It's Instagram is the main social media that I enjoy using. It's the only place that I have more interest in chatting with my friends. I have used Facebook chat messenger once in a while.

I am not really into a lot of social media platforms and a lot of the goings on I know about is due to being told by friends and family. When it comes to a favorite chat messenger though, I only use Facebook Messenger to keep in contact with friends and family so that would have to be my favorite.

I use so many different ways to communicate and chat from Facebook Messenger to Snapchat and even WhatsApp and Skype. If I had to choose a favorite though it would have to be Facebook Messenger as that is the one I use the most when it comes to chatting with others. The other ones I use I use but not as often.

When it comes to chatting with friends and also family, I only use WhatsApp and that has been one that I have used for a while now. I don't think I could change or would change as everyone I communicate with also uses WhatsApp so there would be no reason for me to change.

Reactions: Jon
I use so many different ways to communicate and chat from Facebook Messenger to Snapchat and even WhatsApp and Skype. If I had to choose a favorite though it would have to be Facebook Messenger as that is the one I use the most when it comes to chatting with others. The other ones I use I use but not as often.
I don't even know that Skype is still a thing now. It's been so long since I used that chat messenger, so people still make use of it frequently now?

I'm using WhatsApp and Discord a lot more than any other chat messenger. I also use Facebook chat messenger too.

All of my friends are on Facebook. It makes it more easier for us to make use of Facebook chat messenger for communication unlike using any other chat messenger. I can make new friends easily on Facebook and start chatting with them immediately.

When it comes to chatting with friends and also family, I only use WhatsApp and that has been one that I have used for a while now. I don't think I could change or would change as everyone I communicate with also uses WhatsApp so there would be no reason for me to change.
Frankly speaking, WhatsApp is the best. Why do I say so? It's only those with your registered phone number for WhatsApp that can be able to chat with you. It means that you're familiar with anyone on your chat on WhatsApp.

Frankly speaking, WhatsApp is the best. Why do I say so? It's only those with your registered phone number for WhatsApp that can be able to chat with you. It means that you're familiar with anyone on your chat on WhatsApp.
I can agree with you on WhatsApp being a more personal chat messenger then any other chat messengers I've heard about or used too. It's why I don't give out my WhatsApp chat number freely.

Discord is my favourite chat messenger right now. It used to be WhatsApp but I have upgraded to Discord last year. Most of my friends are now leaving WhatsApp for Discord. This made it easier to choose Discord now.

The chat messengers which I am currently making use of right now are, Facebook chat messenger, WhatsApp messenger and Discord chat messenger. I have so many friends that I'm chatting on all of them which is the reason why I can stop using either of them.

All of my friends are on Facebook. It makes it more easier for us to make use of Facebook chat messenger for communication unlike using any other chat messenger. I can make new friends easily on Facebook and start chatting with them immediately.

Whenever you have a lot of friends making use of a particular social media platform or chat messenger, it gives you more opportunity to have those you are close to and chat with them whenever you are online to engage each and everyone of them.

Back