What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you like listening to music outloud or with headset?

Jon

LV

Whenever you're playing your favorite music or any kind of music, how do you enjoy listening to the music?

Do you fancy playing the music outloud with speakers and everyone will be hearing the music or do you like it privately with using headset?

I love my music playing to be personalised which is why I make use of headphones all the time whenever I want to play music. I hate it when my music is getting out loud and someone might have an issue with it.

It really depends on what I am doing as to whether I use headphones or listen to music out loud instead. If I am cleaning or even showering I will have my music playing out loud but if I am on my own or it is late on a night or I am out and about walking around or shopping I will use either earbuds or headphones to listen to music.

Personally, I prefer to listen to music using headphones rather than playing it out loud with speakers. This is because I live in an apartment building, and I don't want to disturb my neighbors with loud music. Additionally, listening to music with headphones provides a more immersive and personal experience, as it allows me to focus solely on the music without any external distractions.

I much prefer to listen to music using headphones unless I am doing something which means it would be difficult for me to use headphones. If I am not able to use headphones to listen to music then I tend to listen to it out loud but that is usually when I am doing things around the house.

I have been loving listening to music on YouTube using my headphones with 8D or even 10D sounds, it's amazing to listen to

It depends on what I am doing. If I am out in the garden or in the house cleaning or doing something I like to have my music playing out loud so I can hear it wherever I am in the house and whatever I am doing. If I am working or say in my bedroom chilling on my laptop I always use earbuds to listen to music.

It depends on what I am doing. If I am out in the garden or in the house cleaning or doing something I like to have my music playing out loud so I can hear it wherever I am in the house and whatever I am doing. If I am working or say in my bedroom chilling on my laptop I always use earbuds to listen to music.
This is also how I go with playing or listening to music. It's what I'm doing at the moment when I'm playing a particular song that's going to determine if I would be using a headset to listen to the song or just play it out loud.

Take for instance, if I'm working out, I usually use headset to play music. I can't be running on the road and be playing music out loud.

It feels better listening to music with a headset because it makes it very easy for you to hear everything that is being said in the song and even be able to learn it if you want to know how to sing along whenever the song is playing.

I don't make use of headphones when I'm at home listening to music. I have a big sound system which is very vocal. I can hear the music I'm playing in any corner of the house. It's when I'm out I play music with headset.

Personally, I love using headphones. They feel amazing when listening to songs with it. I makes me hear the song's lyrics very well and I love understanding everything in a song lyrics I'm playing.

Personally, I love using headphones. They feel amazing when listening to songs with it. I makes me hear the song's lyrics very well and I love understanding everything in a song lyrics I'm playing.
You could go deaf according to some.

The only time I like making use of headset when it comes to listening to music is whenever I am travelling in a public transport, so that I would not be disturbing others who are in the same vehicle with the music I am playing.

Back