What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you enjoy sleeping with music playing?

Paul

LV

I find it very rewarding and relaxing to have a calm music playing in the background of the room where I'm sleeping.

I have a playlist of smooth blues that I always play whenever I'm going to sleep. It helps me to sleep like a baby.

How do you sleep? Do you like using music to sleep?

My listening to music all depends on my mood. It's how I get to enjoy music more if the mood for it is there. I have used music to sleep once or twice and it's not that bad.

I can't sleep without music playing. Even if it's not a full music playing, it would be an instrumental and probably one from Yanni. Yanni is so good that whenever his instrumentals plays, you will feel so relax.

I don't sleep with any kind of music playing. It's a very big distraction for me whenever I'm sleeping. I can't or it won't make me relax. I might play music in the night but once it's time to sleep, I'll off it.

It's not something I can't do, sleeping with music playing. As long as the music isn't too loud, I should be able to sleep without any problems. But if it's too loud, I'm not sure if anyone can sleep under such noise.

I love absolute quiteness whenever I'm sleeping. Hearing any kind of noise will make it very difficult for me to sleep. It can also wake me up immediately. It's why I don't sleep in the same room with kids.

I love absolute quiteness whenever I'm sleeping. Hearing any kind of noise will make it very difficult for me to sleep. It can also wake me up immediately. It's why I don't sleep in the same room with kids.

It's something that happened to me in the past on more than one occasion. I had to accept that it's not something that works for me and I had to stop trying to play music whenever I want to sleep.

No not really. It doesn't really matter, unless the music is too loud, then maybe I can't sleep, lol. Well, I'm sure there is some science of why music helps some sleep and also the sound of rain or crickets.

I have honestly never tried to sleep with music playing on low. I know my daughter has and she has said that it helped her to sleep a lot better than she would without it. I do want to try and sleep with music playing on low but just haven't done it yet.

I love sleeping with music playing, I always have my Alexa in my bedroom on the lowest volume and let my relaxing playlist play, and that always helps me to sleep and get a good night's sleep. I am surprised that listening to music when you sleep is not pushed more as it has been proven by many to work and help you relax more when you sleep.

I have fallen asleep with music playing on low a few times and I can't say that it has ever been something that has disturbed me but more so something that I feel has helped me sleep better. It's not been something I have done intentionally but with it helping me sleep better it has been something I have thought about doing more often.

I don't listen to music while I'm sleeping because I don't want to disturb my apartment neighbors' sleep. I would listen to music while I slept if I had my own house and the other residents couldn't hear it because it would put me to sleep faster.

I get restless when there's any kind of noise in the night. I don't mind playing music when I'm still awake in the night but as I want to sleep, the music is getting switched off.

I find it very rewarding and relaxing to have a calm music playing in the background of the room where I'm sleeping.

I have a playlist of smooth blues that I always play whenever I'm going to sleep. It helps me to sleep like a baby.

How do you sleep? Do you like using music to sleep?
It depends on the kind of music that's being played when I want to sleep. If it's lousy song, it would be very difficult for me to sleep with that kind of crap playing in the background. I can sleep with a smooth cool song playing in the background.

I can't sleep whenever there is any noise in the room where I'm trying to sleep in. This is why I can't have any music playing in the same room I want to sleep in, otherwise I would be awake all throughout the night.

Back