What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ave Maria, anyone?

Naiwen

Staff member
LV

Notes
♬953
I personally love the opera version of it, listening to it currently. I could sing it in Italian, Ancient Greek and Latin I love it, find it very calming and peaceful.

If I'm correct, it's a song by Franz Schubert right? I really love the song and the tune to it in the opera version of the song. Although, it's been a while since I last listened to it, I still remember almost all lyrics.

Ave Maria is a great song. No matter how long it is since you last listened to it, you always seem to remember the words, I know I do.

It really is a very calming song to listen to I will admit and it's one that you can just shut off and listen to when you need to take that five minutes.

Ave Maria is a great song. No matter how long it is since you last listened to it, you always seem to remember the words, I know I do.

It really is a very calming song to listen to I will admit and it's one that you can just shut off and listen to when you need to take that five minutes.
I agree yes. Very soothing.

Ave Maria is such a nice song. I find it a very calming song that is able to help you relax and just forget about things for a little while. My sister used to listen to it when she worked and she said it really did help her to relax and focus on her work.

If you're looking for a good, calm and collected song to listen to, you should go for Ave Maria. You will love every time spend listening to it. I have it on my Mp3 playlist even though I stream music online.

I personally love the opera version of it, listening to it currently. I could sing it in Italian, Ancient Greek and Latin I love it, find it very calming and peaceful.
Seriously, the opera version of Ave Maria is the best way that you can have it well enjoyed so much. It's the only way I love listening to it.

Ave Maria is one of the best calming and relaxing song that I've listened to in a very long time. I have it on my playlist and always play it whenever I want to sleep. I've also used to calm my nerves whenever I'm angry and tensed.

Ave Maria is very good classical peace. I love playing it so much, the same way I love playing and listening to Moonlight sonata. They are both my favourite classicals for years and even now too.

If I'm correct, it's a song by Franz Schubert right? I really love the song and the tune to it in the opera version of the song. Although, it's been a while since I last listened to it, I still remember almost all lyrics.
Yes it is.

Back